Fees and Fines
Vin - $10.00
Report Release - $5.25 (per report)
Fines – Assessed based upon offense
Notary Services – Free
For email correspondence please contact Letabeth Wagers.
How can I pay for a municipal fees or fines?
- We accept cash, checks, or money orders. We are now able to accept credit and debit cards but only during office hours, 8 am-4 pm Monday thru Friday. You are not able to pay online
What do I need to bring for a background disclosure for housing, employment, etc?
- A picture ID is required for personal information release
Can reports be sent to me by email?
- Reports can be sent via email if paid for with a card.
Who can I call for help with a Municipal Court appearance?
- The Municipal Court clerk can provide assistance with the Municipal Court process
Where is Municipal Court convened?
- Municipal Court arraignments and trials are held downstairs at the City of Douglas Council Chambers at 101 North 4th Street. Court is held every other Tuesday at 9:00 am.
Please address all mail correspondence to:
ATTN: Municipal Court
P.O. Box 1030
Douglas, Wyoming 82633